Guided group bike tours in Bonn in 2023
You are in Bonn with your friends, colleagues or classmates and want to discover the former capital as part of one of our guided group bike tours in Bonn? Or do you already have certain ideas how you would like to explore Bonn by bike?
Then you are exactly right with us!
Our offer in the 2023 cycling season
- Daily private theme tours bookable in German, English and Dutch
- Local, expert guides
- Choose your preferred start time
- Customized tours according to your ideas
- Perfect for families, groups of friends, bachelor parties and clubs, companies and businesses and school classes
- City bikes and helmets available for you
- Prefer to join a mixed group? Click here for our public guided bike tours!
Daily guided group bike tours in Bonn
You can book our private tours daily and all year round. The start time, route, length, and language of your guided group bike tour in Bonn you determine yourself!
Book our private tours directly online
Whether you’re looking for a customized event with your colleagues or work mates, want to experience a special day with your family or group of friends, or want to add an entertaining group activity to your school trip or unversity excurion! There is something for everyone on our privately guided group bike tours in Bonn.
What to expect on our group bike tours in Bonn
Let one of our guides accompany you as a self-contained group through Bonn and experience a special sense of community. Perfect for families, groups of friends, as part of a bachelor party, or as an extraordinary corporate event.
We are also happy to organize a bike tour tailored to your wishes and adapt the tour length, duration, and individual spots to your ideas.
You are visiting Bonn as part of a school trip and are looking for a change from everyday school life? Our private bike tours are also suitable as school trips and can be tailored to your interests! Call or email us and we will discuss what options are available for your group.
From Bundesviertel to Beethoven – Bonn by bike!
Bonn offers more than 2000 years of history! And you are right in the middle of it with your bike! Discover the beautiful city center between the University, the City Hall, the Hofgarten and the Rhine, cycle through the Heerstraße and the Breite Straße, which are especially known for the beautiful cherry blossoms, stroll along the Poppelsdorfer Allee to the Botanical Garden or explore the Japanese Garden and the impressive government quarter in the south of the city.
Whether you are visiting Bonn with your classmates, your colleagues, or with your friends and family, our expert guides know their way around the city and will show you the most interesting spots, guide you to the best photo stops, explain interesting facts about the sights, and have lots of tips and ideas for your visit to Bonn.
You already have certain ideas what you would like to experience on your bike tour in Bonn? Let us know in advance and we will design your bike event according to your wishes!
Safe and active on the road in Bonn!
Bonn is best explored by bicycle! You can get from A to B quickly, see the sights, explore the old town but also cycle off the main tourist paths. And you’ll be on the road in a simple, active and environmentally friendly way. Of course, we will customize the route, duration and themes of your tour – the advantage of a private guided group bike tour!
On our private group bike tour in Bonn, you will be in small groups with a maximum of 15 people. You cycle on our high-quality city bikes, can borrow helmets free of charge on site and receive theft-proof bike locks.
4 things you should not forget for your group bike tours in Bonn!
A frequently asked question is what you should pack for your group bike tours in Bonn with Colonia Aktiv. To make your bike tour with us as pleasant and relaxed as possible, we advise you not to forget the following things at home:
- Comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather – in case of emergency our guides will provide you with disposable rain ponchos.
- Comfortable shoes that you like to wear for cycling.
- Sunscreen – Forgotten? Please contact us before the start of the tour and we will be able to help you.
- Your camera to capture the best experiences of your group bike tours in Bonn.
And finally – Good to know:
- Active cultural enjoyment with Colonia Aktiv: good mix of culture, history, sightseeing and cycling
- Bike tour as a family activity: children’s bikes and child seats available
- Ever ridden a tandem? Make your corporate event unique!
- Co2 neutral: climate friendly outdoor activity!
- Bad weather: We provide rain ponchos free of charge!
- Simple and flexible booking channels.
- Better safe than sorry! Reserve your tour in advance to guarantee a great day!
Or rather book a public bike tour?
Would you rather join a group, meet new people from all over the world and cycle in a relaxed manner? Unfortunately, we currently do not offer any public bike tours in Bonn, but Cologne is right around the corner! Click here for our public bike tours in Cologne.
You will meet your guide at the China ship on the Beuler side of the Rhine in Bonn. Together you will walk a short distance to our garage in Agnesstraße, where you will receive your bikes. All our guided group bike tours in Bonn start from here.
You like our tour offer and you would like your families, friends or colleagues to come on a bike tour with Colonia Aktiv?
Guided bike tours are also available as a gift!