Do you have special requests or questions about our tours that our FAQs do not answer? Please contact us before or after booking.
With a few exceptions (e.g., private group tours / events / larger bike rentals> 10 bikes etc.), cancellations are generally free of charge up to 24 hours before the date. Please note our cancellation policy in the terms and conditions. Please note our cancellation policy in the terms and conditions.
– Visa, Mastercard, iDeal
– Giropay, instant transfer
Unfortunately, cash payment is only possible for bookings at the box office.
For payment in advance by bank transfer, we will be happy to send you our bank details on request.
Meeting point and route
Our tours follow a carefully chosen route to fit the content theme of the tour. Every tour is different, depending on the guide, time of year, weather, construction sites, guest interests or similar factors. You can be assured that each of our guided bicycle sightseeing tours is designed to provide you with a wonderful and unforgettable leisure experience.
Safety and behaviour in traffic
Our bike tours move along selected bike paths and are accompanied by experienced guides. Despite all precautions, we ask you to drive carefully and refrain from excessive alcohol consumption.
In a big city like Cologne, special attention is required in road traffic. Compliance with the traffic rules in connection with a careful cycling style should generally enable safe participation in road traffic.
Brief list of behaviour
– Always keep to the right in traffic!
– Use the lane if there is no bike path!
– Children are allowed to ride on the sidewalk up to the age of 10!
– Cycling on sidewalks and in pedestrian zones is strictly prohibited or it is marked differently
– Only cycle side by side if the traffic is not obstructed!
– Specially signposted cycle paths must be used!
– Cycle paths must be used in the prescribed direction of travel!
– Pay special attention to pedestrian traffic when walking and cycling together!
– One-way streets may be used in the opposite direction if there are corresponding signs!
– When turning, indicate the change of direction with a hand signal!
– If you ride a bike while drunk, you are liable to prosecution!
– It is forbidden to use the mobile phone while cycling!