Guided Bike Tours Cologne – Season 2023
Discover the city actively by bike!
You want to discover the most beautiful corners of Cologne, ride a bike like a “local”, learn more about Cologne’s history and culture and hear exciting anecdotes from the cathedral city?
Then our guided bike tours through Cologne are just the right thing for you!
Our offer in the 2023 cycling season
- Daily public guided bike tours in small groups of up to 15 people, accompanied by expert guides
- Available in German and English language
- Maximum 15 kilometers
- Duration: 3-4 hours, including break
- Price: from 32,90 euro per person, including city bike and helmet
- More comfort? Book your e-bike upgrade for only 14.90 euros!
- Guided bike tours for groups, school classes, excursion groups or your company? This way!
Daily public guided bike tours Cologne
Our public tours take place daily from March to November. Find your own suitable bike tour in our tour calendar:
!! NEW NEW NEW !!
Book our German “Fascination Cologne Bike Tour” and English “Cologne Streetart Bike Tour” now also on Friday afternoons!!!
Looking for tailwind?
E-bikes are available in our shop on Gereonswall. Book your e-bike upgrade directly or contact us before the start of the tour! Our guided bike tours Cologne are also available as e-bike tours.
Book our public tours directly online
Whether you are visiting the cathedral city for the first time or are Cologne connoisseurs! On our guided bike tours Cologne on different topics there is something for everyone!
What to expect on our public bike tours through Cologne
When a Cologne resident is asked what makes his or her hometown so special, it is not uncommon to hear about this special “attitude to life” in our colorful and multicultural city.
Guided Bike Tours Cologne: Sightseeing by bike!
It is not only the cathedral or the FC that make Cologne the most beautiful city in Germany for many people. From Roman times to the present, the people of Cologne developed a special kind of hospitality and shaped the metropolis on the Rhine with their lifestyle. The interplay of this striking lightness, which can be felt everywhere in the city, with the varied city history make Cologne an experience that is hard to resist.
Discover the multifaceted city from the saddle!
Cathedral, Rhine, old town, or hip scene neighborhoods – Cologne has a lot to offer! Come with us on one of our theme tours through the city and let yourself be captured by the special Cologne lifestyle. Our local guides know the city like the back of their hands, show you the most interesting corners, guide you to the most beautiful photo stops, explain interesting facts about the Cologne sights and have lots of tips and ideas for your visit to Cologne.
Safe and active on Cologne’s roads!
The best way to discover the city is by bike! You can get from Veedel to Veedel quickly, see the most important sights, explore the narrowest alleys of the old town and cycle off the main tourist paths. And you will be on your way in an easy, active and environmentally friendly way.
Our guided bike tours take place in small groups with a maximum of 15 people. You cycle on our high-quality city bikes, can borrow helmets free of charge on site and receive theft-proof bike locks.
4 things you should not forget for your bike tour!
A frequently asked question is what you should pack for your bike tour with Colonia Aktiv. To make your bike tour with us as pleasant and relaxed as possible, we advise you not to forget the following things at home:
- Comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather – in case of emergency our guides will provide you with disposable rain ponchos.
- Comfortable shoes that you like to wear for cycling.
- Sunscreen – Forgotten? Please contact us before the start of the tour and we will be able to help you.
- Your camera to capture the best experiences of your bike tour through Cologne.
And finally – Good to know:
- Active cultural enjoyment with Colonia Aktiv: good mix of culture, history, sightseeing and cycling
- Bike tour as a family activity: children’s bikes and child seats available
- Co2 neutral: climate friendly outdoor activity!
- Bad weather: We provide rain ponchos free of charge!
- Better safe than sorry! Reserve your tour in advance to guarantee a great day!
Or rather experience Cologne individually?
Would you prefer to cycle to the sights in Cologne in a private group with your own guide? Click here for our private guided bike tours in Cologne.
Meeting point for our public tours is at the Gereonswall, at the medieval Eigelstein archway.
You like our tour offer and you would like your families, friends or colleagues to come on a bike tour with Colonia Aktiv?
Guided bike tours are also available as a gift!