You want to discover the city on the Rhine together with your friends, colleagues, or classmates on guided group bike tours in Cologne? Or do you have individual ideas how you want to explore Cologne by bike?
Then you are exactly right with us!
Our offer in the 2023 cycling season
- Daily private theme tours bookable in German, English and Dutch
- Local, expert guides
- Choose your preferred start time
- Customized tours according to your ideas
- Perfect for families, groups of friends, bachelor parties and clubs, companies and businesses and school classes
- City bikes or e-bikes available for you
- Prefer to join a mixed group? Click here for our public guided bike tours!
Nicht deine Sprache? Niet jouw taal?
Daily guided group bike tours in Cologne
You can book our guided group bike tours in Cologne daily and all year round. The start time, route, length, and language of your tour you determine yourself!
Looking for tailwind?
E-bikes are available in our shop on Gereonswall. Book your e-bike upgrade directly or contact us before the start of the tour! Our guided group bike tours in Cologne are also available as e-bike tours.
Book our group tours directly online
Whether you’re looking for a customized event with your colleagues, want to experience a special day with your family or friends, or want to add an entertaining group activity to your school trip! There is something for everyone on our privately guided group bike tours through Cologne.
What to expect on our group bike tours in Cologne
All our tours can be booked as private bike tours. Let one of our guides accompany you as a self-contained group through Cologne and experience a special sense of community. Perfect for families, groups of friends, as part of a bachelor party, or as an extraordinary corporate event.
We are also happy to organize a bike tour tailored to your wishes and adapt the tour length, duration and individual spots to your wishes.
You are visiting Cologne as part of a school trip and are looking for a change from everyday school life? Our private bike tours are perfect as a school trip and can be tailored to your interests!
Discover the multifaceted city from the saddle!
Cathedral, Rhine, old town, or hip scene neighborhoods, from Roman times to the most modern architecture – Cologne has a lot to offer! On our private bike tours through the cathedral city, you can let yourself be captured by the special Cologne lifestyle. Whether you are visiting Cologne with your classmates, your colleagues, or with your friends and family, our local guides know the city like the back of their hands! They will show you the most interesting corners, guide you to the most beautiful photo stops, explain interesting facts about the Cologne sights and have lots of tips and ideas ready for your visit to Cologne.
You have already seen the sights of the city, or have specific ideas about what you would like to experience on your bike tour in Cologne? Let us know in advance and we will design your bike event according to your wishes!
Safe and active on Cologne’s roads!
The best way to discover the city is by bike! You can get from Veedel to Veedel quickly, see the most important sights, explore the narrowest alleys of the old town and cycle off the main tourist paths. And you will be on your way in an easy, active and environmentally friendly way. Of course, we will customize the route, duration and themes of your tour – the advantage of a private guided group bike tour!
On our private group bike tours you will be in small groups with a maximum of 15 people on Cologne’s streets. You cycle on our high-quality city bikes, can borrow helmets free of charge on site and receive theft-proof bike locks.
4 things you should not forget for your group bike tours in Cologne!
A frequently asked question is what you should pack for your group bike tours in Cologne with Colonia Aktiv. To make your bike tour with us as pleasant and relaxed as possible, we advise you not to forget the following things at home:
- Comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather – in case of emergency our guides will provide you with disposable rain ponchos.
- Comfortable shoes that you like to wear for cycling.
- Sunscreen – Forgotten? Please contact us before the start of the tour and we will be able to help you.
- Your camera to capture the best experiences of your group bike tours in Cologne.
And finally – Good to know:
- Active cultural enjoyment with Colonia Aktiv: good mix of culture, history, sightseeing and cycling
- Bike tour as a family activity: children’s bikes and child seats available
- Ever ridden a tandem? Make your corporate event unique!
- Co2 neutral: climate friendly outdoor activity!
- Bad weather: We provide rain ponchos free of charge!
- Simple and flexible booking channels.
- Better safe than sorry! Reserve your tour in advance to guarantee a great day!
Or rather book a public bike tour through Cologne?
You’d rather join a group, meet new people from all over the world and cycle to the sights in Cologne in a relaxed way? Click here for our public bike tours:
Meeting point for our public tours is at the Gereonswall, at the medieval Eigelstein archway.
You like our tour offer and you would like your families, friends or colleagues to come on a bike tour with Colonia Aktiv?
Guided bike tours are also available as a gift!